Wednesday, November 25, 2009

♥ PAIN ♥

short holidays for us..
physics on next week thursday..
i had done my BM,BI,MATH,ADD MATH,SEJ and MORAL..
yeassssshhhhh~
3 more subjects to go..

---------------------------------------------------------------------


today..
when wanna go back home,
i saw smth that made my blood pressure rise to de max level..
i saw him SMOKING..
omg omg omg..
wth..
smoking?!
WHAT THE FXCK?!
my feeling juz cant describe with words..
i juz dun noe why i felt like that..
my heart was aching..
i noe that i cant let my feeling run wild..
but..i m angry..
who ever promised me that he will not take smoking?
who ever promised me that he will not touch cigarettes?
who?!
omg..
i noe that i could not being too emotional..
i noe that i did not have the rights to stop u from doing all these..
but..y make this empty promises?
DUHHHHHHH~
u had changed..
u had changed so so so much..
u're not the one that i knew anymore..
i cant changed u..
although i m ur ex..
but y cant u juz treat urself well..
i juz cant understand..


i m going to let you go..
i mean that i m ready to forget u..
i noe it is pain n hard for me..
maybe it takes a long time..
but i m going to face the reality..

hope u doing fine in everything..
hope u realize that wat u had done is wrong..
hope u realize the disadvantages of smoking..
hope u seen this post..
and I MISS YOU~

P/S : sorry bcz i m too emotional in this post =D



-piggy-

No comments:

Post a Comment