Friday, October 23, 2009

♥ Dream ♥

It was so real yet it was just a dream..
A dream that were not true..
Everythings seems so real.
Yes..I Dream Of You..just now..
When i am taking my nap..
Duh..i dun feel like to wake up..
I like that kind of security..
It is not found in my reality life..
How i wish that it was true..
I just cant erase u from my vision..
How could i?
I m the one who gave up of u yet i am still care for u..
Dun u think i am BAD?

I am a coward..
I used to advised ppl not to have regret in their life..
Just like what i advised Hui..
But i lost my rationality when the probs lies on me..
I cant think and act according to what i said..
Words are easier to say but action is tougher to be done..
I wish that i could act nothing had happened although it was long time ago..
That kind of feeling just did not dissapear in my soul..
I always said that Im OK..
But i just need a fren to tell me that im not that fine..


Its ok..Its ok..
I am used to it..
Just keep that kind of feeling in my heart..
And let the feeling goes off..
I M FINE..




-piggy-

No comments:

Post a Comment