Thursday, October 15, 2009

♥ STOP ♥

duh..

i think tat i should start my revision n stop blogging n fb-ing..
i had wasted so so so much time playing wif my laptop..
jie jie fault..
cz brought this laptop back..
haha..
i'm BAD..
cz blame it on jie jie..
i just cant concentrated on my revision..
my sejarah..
i finished 'BANI UMAIYAH' onli..
which was tingkatan 4 bab 5..
oh my gosh..
wth i'm doing..
my chemistry..
lagi 'bian kong'..
i had decided 2 give up this subject..
cz it is reali tough for me..
*for me onli
okie okie..
add math..
aiks~~~
my otak cannot pusing lar..
how 2 do..
huhuhu..
oh ya..
LUKISAN KEJURUTERAAN..
how am i going 2 pass this subject huh?
i m reali curious bout it..
the teacher is reali very good^^

so i decided 2 keep my laptop n study..
ya..i reali mean bout it..
haha..
i must have the determination..


so..
wish me the best of luck,k?
will miss u all..
ciao~~



-piggy-

No comments:

Post a Comment