Monday, June 14, 2010

SILENT

Since when i lost my passion in blogging huh?
Duh..
I oso dont know..
Haha..

Maybe because my laptop had broke down n i have nothing to use for blogging..
Ya..thats is the reason..
So..my desktop is back n my laptop is gone..
Narhhhh~
Its ok lar..
As long as can use..
I must be more contented lar..
Cannot waste money nymore lar..

Hehe..
Not very use to type my blog in english nowadays..
But 'bo pian'..
My desktop can only type english..
'qi cham' ar..
XD..
Nevermind lar..
As long as i m happy with it..
Hahaha..


Ah Kuan is back..
YESHHH~
Can go play ady..
But everyone is busy with their own stuffs~
Guys..
Spare some time for us to play lar..
XD


These few days i felt extremely tired..
I dont know why too..
Maybe because of my job..
Narhhhh..
I dun really like my job now lar..
Maybe because too many gossips n i m tired of these..
I hate GOSSIP..
So can you all just shut up your mouth n let the world silent for just a moment?
Narhhh..
I bet you all cant do it..


I always feel that i m wasting my life in doing such work..
Hahaha..
Its ok..
Just for more few months only n i m gonna start my new journey of life..
So who cares..
XD
I LOVE HERBALIFE =)


P/S : I wish to be alone now..Please dont disturb my life nymore..N please dun ask me stupid qustion nymore because my answer will always be the same..So save ur saliva n so do i..I noe i m cruel but its for our own good..Please dont waste time on me nymore..



Ciao*



-piggy-

No comments:

Post a Comment